Fixed background?

Saiyajin

May 12, 2010
Visit site
how do i make my background stay in place on my incredible?

If you are talking about the screen occasionally shifting home screens on its own, you can try rebooting the phone. It's worked for me for the couple of times I've seen that happen. Another instance I've noticed is when I put the phone in my case on my belt. If I'm not careful to put the screen to sleep, my hand will brush by the optical joystick and cause the homescreen to shift. No big deal there though. Just hit the home button or pinch the homescreen you're on and pick the one you want.

CRKhead

May 2, 2010
Visit site
I think the OP means to have the current picture stay stationary as he scrolls through home screens... I don't believe that option is available in Sense...

Jeepzor

May 7, 2010
Visit site
I'm not sure if you can do that stock but I have ADW launcher and it does indeed let you do that, same as launcherpro.

IncrediBry

Jun 4, 2010
Visit site
If you have LauncherPro ( which I highly recommend ) you go to Appearance Settings then check the box that says " Disable Wallpaper Scrolling" ....

Apr 26, 2010
Visit site
Would be nice if Sense would just keep the background stationary or even auto resize the full image you take with the camera and not need to crop it down to fit.

rpfarrah

May 3, 2010
Visit site
FWIW, I think it's cool that the background shifts a little. On some of the live wallpapers it makes a significant change in the appearance.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nanran21