X has charging dock already, but Incredible doesn't!

herbmmm

May 10, 2010
Visit site
Motorola Droid X Desktop Dock

Motorola charger---Motorola offers a desktop charger that displays the Droid X in landscape mode, and turns your handset into a music player, digital picture frame, alarm clock, and hands-free video player.

You can get the Motorola charger from Verizon for $50, and it comes with a USB cable.

Last edited by a moderator:

Argent

Mar 12, 2010
Visit site
I think he's just pointing out that the X just came out and you can buy a desktop dock for it already while the Incredible has been out for a few months and nothing at all...

DougFNJ

Nov 4, 2009
Visit site
I think he's just pointing out that the X just came out and you can buy a desktop dock for it already while the Incredible has been out for a few months and nothing at all...

Ahhhh so what he's saying is that if he puts his Droid X into a magnetic holster, his Droid goes into either desktop mode or car mode thus leaving the screen on ultimately killing his battery life drastically?

Ouch, the salt really stings :rolleyes:

herbmmm

May 10, 2010
Visit site
Ahhhh so what he's saying is that if he puts his Droid X into a magnetic holster, his Droid goes into either desktop mode or car mode thus leaving the screen on ultimately killing his battery life drastically?

Ouch, the salt really stings :rolleyes:

I don't have a Droid X I have a DI! I also would also assume that because the dock comes with a USB cable means it will be charging while in Dock! Just really frustrates me that we don't have something like this yet!!!!

smitman1

Apr 24, 2010
Visit site
I don't have a Droid X I have a DI! I also would also assume that because the dock comes with a USB cable means it will be charging while in Dock! Just really frustrates me that we don't have something like this yet!!!!

"I don't think the DI will fit in the DX dock" will probably be the next response. :D

Sorry DougFNJ, I couldn't resist.

DougFNJ

Nov 4, 2009
Visit site
Completely apologize, it's been a BAD day, I misread and thought you were posting with a Droid X "look what I got and you can't have" post. Sorry bout that.

Kyle Gibb

May 17, 2010
Visit site
There have been several posts in the forums concerning home-made docks for the DI. One really impressive one was done with LEGOs. I'm ok with no dock personally. $30 I won't be drawn to spend.

_JKK_

Feb 10, 2010
Visit site
We all know why it has a dock.

The thing is so big, it requires a desktop dock. I mean, with the Incredible, you can just sit there and hold it all day while it charges. Not so with the X.

_JKK_

Feb 10, 2010
Visit site
You're right. Does that dock have wheels on it too?

When the say dock, they mean:
P999056.jpg

:rolleyes:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dedehammac