- 1 Posts
new phone need to move old photos to sd card....help
I just got my replacement phone & I thought my photos were all saved on my SD card. When I set my new phone up none of my pictures connected to the SD card. Now I don't have an internet connection to my old phone so I can't download a new files exporter or email them... and I can't figure out how to move my videos and pictures to my SD card.... Any suggestions? I'm going crazy...
- 01-23-2013, 02:25 AM #2
- 1 Posts
Re: new phone need to move old photos to sd card....help
Have you tried hooking your old phone up to a
computer ,, as a Disc drive ,, and then looking for
your photo's and transferring them over to your
new phone or to the SD card that goes in your new phone .
Or you might be able to hook up both phones to a
computer as Disc drives ,, if you have 2 USB ports ,,
and move the photo's with copy and paste ,, or move file function.
Hope this helps ,, KZ ..
- By rnlocnil in forum Verizon Droid Incredible 2Replies: 6Last Post: 06-21-2012, 08:36 PM
- By JasonCG777 in forum IntroductionsReplies: 2Last Post: 05-29-2012, 01:16 PM
- By llanita in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 4Last Post: 02-24-2012, 09:07 PM
- By Gerorne in forum Android ApplicationsReplies: 1Last Post: 01-23-2011, 04:41 PM
- By 31794ty in forum HTC EVO 4GReplies: 1Last Post: 09-24-2010, 04:12 PM