Launcherpro on Incredible.

rpfarrah

May 3, 2010
Visit site
There are a LOT of settings on LauncherPro - makes it VERY customizable. I went ahead and bought the official version to get their people widget.

FramCire

Jun 1, 2010
Visit site
I LOVE Launchers people widget. I like it better than the HTC one.

I bought the Pro to support the developer who has kept updating this for free for so long. Folks, get this while it is only $2.99. The 15 spots in the loopable dock alone is worth it!

Nephilim_80

May 18, 2010
Visit site
I LOVE Launchers people widget. I like it better than the HTC one.

I bought the Pro to support the developer who has kept updating this for free for so long. Folks, get this while it is only $2.99. The 15 spots in the loopable dock alone is worth it!

I agree, LauncherPro is amazing. I am gonna purchase the full widget version in the next couple days.

UHF3

Apr 13, 2010
Visit site
If you have the Plus version, you can now update from the Market and today's update includes a new Bookmark widget that loads from the stock Android browser. There are 4 different versions of the widget. It could only be better if you could choose which browser to load bookmarks from.

FramCire

Jun 1, 2010
Visit site
If you have the Plus version, you can now update from the Market and today's update includes a new Bookmark widget that loads from the stock Android browser. There are 4 different versions of the widget. It could only be better if you could choose which browser to load bookmarks from.

It loaded my skyfire bookmarks. AWESOME!!!!

I actually have moved to 7 homescreens awaiting the next widgets he makes!

The people one he made is better than HTCs as well!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smokedog87