1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Launcherpro on Incredible.

How do I get 7 screens when using Launcherpro? Thanks

Go to preferences>homescreen settings>Number of screens
    I thought I loved my Q :o ....... I think I love my curve ...... I hope I'll love my Incredible!

There are a LOT of settings on LauncherPro - makes it VERY customizable. I went ahead and bought the official version to get their people widget.

I LOVE Launchers people widget. I like it better than the HTC one.

I bought the Pro to support the developer who has kept updating this for free for so long. Folks, get this while it is only $2.99. The 15 spots in the loopable dock alone is worth it!
    I thought I loved my Q :o ....... I think I love my curve ...... I hope I'll love my Incredible!

Global Posts
    931 Global Posts
    ROM
    AOSPA 2.99 BetaNINE.9 PIE

Quote Originally Posted by FramCire View Post
    I LOVE Launchers people widget. I like it better than the HTC one.

I bought the Pro to support the developer who has kept updating this for free for so long. Folks, get this while it is only $2.99. The 15 spots in the loopable dock alone is worth it!
    I agree, LauncherPro is amazing. I am gonna purchase the full widget version in the next couple days.
    Phone: Galaxy Nexus
    OS Version: Jelly Bean 4.2.1
    ROM: AOSPA 2.99+ PIE-BetaFOUR
    Kernel: AK Dummy v670
    Radio: I515.10 V.FF02/I515.FG02
    Recovery: TWRP 2.4.0.0

If you have the Plus version, you can now update from the Market and today's update includes a new Bookmark widget that loads from the stock Android browser. There are 4 different versions of the widget. It could only be better if you could choose which browser to load bookmarks from.

Quote Originally Posted by UHF3 View Post
    If you have the Plus version, you can now update from the Market and today's update includes a new Bookmark widget that loads from the stock Android browser. There are 4 different versions of the widget. It could only be better if you could choose which browser to load bookmarks from.
    It loaded my skyfire bookmarks. AWESOME!!!!

I actually have moved to 7 homescreens awaiting the next widgets he makes!

The people one he made is better than HTCs as well!