How do I get 7 screens when using Launcherpro? Thanks
    07-24-2010 12:48 PM
    Go to preferences>homescreen settings>Number of screens
    07-24-2010 12:51 PM
    There are a LOT of settings on LauncherPro - makes it VERY customizable. I went ahead and bought the official version to get their people widget.
    07-24-2010 02:11 PM
    I LOVE Launchers people widget. I like it better than the HTC one.

I bought the Pro to support the developer who has kept updating this for free for so long. Folks, get this while it is only $2.99. The 15 spots in the loopable dock alone is worth it!
    07-24-2010 02:29 PM
    I LOVE Launchers people widget. I like it better than the HTC one.

I bought the Pro to support the developer who has kept updating this for free for so long. Folks, get this while it is only $2.99. The 15 spots in the loopable dock alone is worth it!
    I agree, LauncherPro is amazing. I am gonna purchase the full widget version in the next couple days.
    07-24-2010 03:38 PM
    If you have the Plus version, you can now update from the Market and today's update includes a new Bookmark widget that loads from the stock Android browser. There are 4 different versions of the widget. It could only be better if you could choose which browser to load bookmarks from.
    07-25-2010 12:01 AM
    If you have the Plus version, you can now update from the Market and today's update includes a new Bookmark widget that loads from the stock Android browser. There are 4 different versions of the widget. It could only be better if you could choose which browser to load bookmarks from.
    It loaded my skyfire bookmarks. AWESOME!!!!

I actually have moved to 7 homescreens awaiting the next widgets he makes!

The people one he made is better than HTCs as well!
    07-25-2010 12:39 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD