1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Where to buy an Incredible

So I think I like the Incredible over the X (just the size is to large for my teenage hands). Should I wait until Verizon gets a shipment of the "Super LCD" screen of the phone, or just buy one on Craigslist/Ebay ? Also, do you think there will be a new version of the Incredible (well a new Android phone [NOT THE FASCINATE OR DROID 2]) that will be available on Verizon before the end of the year? & I doubt that Droid Pro will be available before Christmas, they barely rolled out 1GHz Processors, they need to make 1.2-1.9 GHz beforer 2.0 GHz thanks in advance!

Global Posts
    228 Global Posts
    ROM
    Virtous Affinity

I don't know how the two screens stack up against each other personally, but I've read that they are supposed to be comparable. As for another version of an Android phone that could directly supersede the Incredible, its entirely possible, given the rate new phones are turning out. Nobody has the top dog phone for too long for that very reason.

Best advice I can give is to go look at phones out now with each type of screen and then decide. And if you order through VZW, it will be worth it. Waited 3 weeks for my DI, but so glad I did.
    Banned

Global Posts
    402 Global Posts

The Incredible will NEVER have the LCD screen. Only newer Android devices MIGHT.
  4. Thread Author  Thread Author    #4  

Quote Originally Posted by 5 point 1 View Post
    The Incredible will NEVER have the LCD screen. Only newer Android devices MIGHT.
    uh.. it says it right on the front page.

Buy one from Verizon because the "ship by" date is only 8/3 now. Also, it will come with the AMOLED screen.

Quote Originally Posted by 5 point 1 View Post
    Read more carefully, numbnutz. God I hate morons...
    It says HTC will be using Super LCD panels on the Droid Incredible in both of these articles? Why you gotta hate?

http://www.androidcentral.com/htc-ad...exus-one-lines

http://www.androidcentral.com/htc-ad...per-lcd-panels
    Last edited by nickbike; 07-27-2010 at 02:03 AM.
    Droid Incredible

Global Posts
    6,671 Global Posts
    ROM
    Nexus(AOKP-jb_4.2.1)

Quote Originally Posted by androidboy View Post
    So I think I like the Incredible over the X (just the size is to large for my teenage hands). Should I wait until Verizon gets a shipment ...(snip)
    Yeah, I would wait now till they got them in the stores... or try to wait lol anyways looks like they are starting to catch up a little bit now.

Global Posts
    438 Global Posts

When it comes to cell phones, always buy new !

read this: