someone just tried to tell me verizon is phasing out the incredible

bigslam123

May 3, 2010
Visit site
Technically they are. They are discontinuing the basic Incredible sku and adding a new sku for the Incredible that includes the 2GB storage card. There are a lot of Verizon reps who don't look deep enough and see the discontinued sku but don't see the replacement sku so they are telling customers that it is discontinued.

rpfarrah

May 3, 2010
Visit site
Technically they are. They are discontinuing the basic Incredible sku and adding a new sku for the Incredible that includes the 2GB storage card. There are a lot of Verizon reps who don't look deep enough and see the discontinued sku but don't see the replacement sku so they are telling customers that it is discontinued.

It's SO hard to get good help!

_JKK_

Feb 10, 2010
Visit site

Was just going to post something similar to this. That's right.

So, in other words: Droid Incredible is dead, long live the Droid Incredible.

Saiyajin

May 12, 2010
Visit site

This is news to me, but only in the detail about how they are adding the 2GB card. I got my DI on June 7, but it came with the 2GB card, so I guess I got the "second gen" lol. I can at least finally see how the rumor got started though. Thanks for the info.

DikaiaKnight

Jul 13, 2010
Visit site
They better not have discontinued it I got one on order and am waiting anxiously for it. 8/3 cannot come soon enough!

BTW, hello all...glad to finally (soon) be part of the Android Army. I am coming over from a BlackBerry Storm.

JayCudi

Mar 28, 2010
Visit site

Took the words right out my mouth

Our Verizon rep (at my store) mention the same thing

Customers have been scared that the Incredible was discontinued

Qazme

May 1, 2010
Visit site
They only discontinued one if the part numbers they had in their system not the phone itself. This phone isn't going annette anytime soon.

Sent from my phone, indeed!

davidnc

Super Moderator
Jun 8, 2010
Visit site
Knew the Eris was ,LOL I can't see the incredible going anywhere , must be a CrackBerrian spreading rumors LOL (thats just like those sneaky berry ppl , hahaha):D