Moving from Palm Pre Plus, Dinc or DX?

What phone to choose?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

howser87

Jul 13, 2010
Visit site
Can't stand the issues with the Palm Pre Plus on vzw, I want to know what people's opinions are on the Incredible vs X debate.

I know the X has problems right now, but don't all phones starting out?

Moving from a Pre, so battery life will never factor in my concerns considering I get about 5 hrs now.

Thanks for opinions.

DougFNJ

Nov 4, 2009
Visit site
There's really no debate. If you like a very large screen, you purchase the X if you like a smaller screen, you go with the Incredible.....what's the debate?

kelleybp

Jun 3, 2010
Visit site
I absolutely love the Incredible, and do not regret my purchase decision in the least. That being said, if I were buying a new phone today, I would get the Droid X.

howser87

Jul 13, 2010
Visit site
Thanks for the input guys, I have been hearing and reading a lot of this same thing. It definitely means they are both awesome phones. I just don't know if the X is too big, ya know?

Charmed Juan

Dec 19, 2009
Visit site
It's all about the screen size

the two phones are all but equal. The x has an HDMI out, if that is important, then get the X. Other than that, It's all about the screen size.
For me, I have big hands and even bigger thumbs. So I am trading in my Dinc for an X as soon as they become available.

ThirstyTurtle

Nov 11, 2009
Visit site
Have had the Incredible for 2 months now, best phone I've ever had (I've had 21 of them). Just got the X two weeks ago (full price, OUCH!) and I like(d) it more than the Incredible but returned because I'd rather have the ~$600 than the X. So essentially, I love my incredible, but if you gave me the choice between the two, I'd have the X. Typing is significantly easier on the X due to the large screen and the large screen was welcomed. I'm a small guy, only 5'4" but the X didn't feel strangely large in my hands at all. So get the X if you have the option!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kerokekerol