Incredible with Froyo

Angmoe

May 9, 2010
Visit site
Still have to figure that part out and I need to get to bed, my workday starts at 2am...Ugh...running on empty now.

mclarryjr

Retired Moderator
Nov 2, 2009
Visit site
I installed this morning and haven't had any problems with any of my app's except Pure Calendar wasn't showing up in the market but I was able to install using Titanium. I like all the changes that were made it's a very fast build.

joecredible

Jul 27, 2010
Visit site
yea the root process for droid incredible is CRAZY easy now its a one program u download that does it all for u like blackra1n iphone no silly poppin in and out sd cards trash

BTW i wiped everything and redid it and my apps working smoothly now! no crashing

im back in love with my incredible!

glad you got it figured out!:D

mr.s4ndm4n

Apr 20, 2010
Visit site
Originally Posted by mr.s4ndm4n View Post
Two Questions:
1.) Can I root my phone using my Mac, or do I need Windows?

and

2.) How easy is it to UNROOT the phone? (for when Verizon rolls out the official update)

I'm sorry, but how the hell does answer that answer my questions?

mclarryjr

Retired Moderator
Nov 2, 2009
Visit site
Originally Posted by mr.s4ndm4n View Post
Two Questions:
1.) Can I root my phone using my Mac, or do I need Windows?

and

2.) How easy is it to UNROOT the phone? (for when Verizon rolls out the official update)

I'm sorry, but how the hell does answer that answer my questions?

I believe what he was saying that yes you can use a Mac and its very easy to unroot which you won't want to do because the ROM's you can run rooted are much better then stock.

mr.s4ndm4n

Apr 20, 2010
Visit site
I believe what he was saying that yes you can use a Mac and its very easy to unroot which you won't want to do because the ROM's you can run rooted are much better then stock.

Okay, thanks for clarifying that. BUT, isn't there a chance that the official update will be more stable than the leaked one?

mclarryjr

Retired Moderator
Nov 2, 2009
Visit site
Only time will tell we have to see the official one first but I know the ROM's coming out will be better (more options and applications) then the stock one.

_JKK_

Feb 10, 2010
Visit site
Tell me about battery life.

I've heard some people say it's drastically improved, while others have said they are not noticing a difference.

I've been very impressed with battery.

I have the stock battery, installed Froyo today, was almost constantly downloading apps and getting things back to normal. Browsing the web, updating Twitter/Facebook. I got it down to 42%. I started around 9 am, and ended at 10:30 pm. I'm very impressed.

Also, the biggest difference in speed is when you are installing apps. It doesn't slow down or stutter. It just flies through them. Color me impressed.

xwera43

Dec 20, 2009
www.myspace.com
Ah! It's 3:35AM, am I really going to do this now? Of course... Sleep is over rated! =)

The process looks fast, it's the installation & setup of apps that take time.

X

Sent from my Droid Incredible via Tapatalk