How to get BlockBuster OnDemand?

Cory Streater

Sep 21, 2009
Visit site
I have no idea whether it will work or not, but you might try the Blockbuster APK listed here. It was ripped from the X.

I respect your desire to get it, but it's kind of funny that us X owners are rooting our phones to get rid of it because we consider it bloatware that doesn't work so well.

iJason#WN

Nov 27, 2009
Visit site
I have no idea whether it will work or not, but you might try the Blockbuster APK listed here. It was ripped from the X.

I respect your desire to get it, but it's kind of funny that us X owners are rooting our phones to get rid of it because we consider it bloatware that doesn't work so well.

I tried to install a couple apps from here but after I click install it says "application not installed"

metal1

Nov 6, 2009
Visit site

I just tried the site but when i download a file it downloads as a winzip file???