Help with qik and Incredible

crwmlw#IM

May 13, 2010
Visit site
Ok I have an account with qik and its installed on my phone. I took a video with the camcorder but have no idea how to send it to facebook. If i open qik on the phone the video i took does not show up. Any ideas please?

crwmlw#IM

May 13, 2010
Visit site
Yes

I had an eris a while back and used it with no problem. Just got the incredible and downloaded it, always had the account active on qik.com. I took a video of my daughter dancing last night that I wanted to post to facebook. I took the video with the stock camcorder and not thru the qik app. Is that what I did wrong? I thought there was a way to transfer the existing videos I had to the qik app to upload to facebook? I think I explained it right :) Any ideas? Thanks

Ludicrous

Jun 23, 2010
Visit site
i do not see any options to upload videos from my phone or computer, you can manage videos within, and captured using qik App, but not stored on a phone or PC.

crwmlw#IM

May 13, 2010
Visit site
Ok

Ok thanks, here is the thing thats confusing. I had about 10 mp4 movies on my phone prior to me downloading the qik app and they all appear in the qik app for me to upload to facebook etc, but not the movies I just recently took. Which is weird. Do I have to use the camcorder within qik itself to upload that video?

Ludicrous

Jun 23, 2010
Visit site
Yes, before the upgrade for QIK a few months ago, whenever i use my video camera i would get a option window asking me to choose either QIK or Camcorder to record a video. Now... if you want to post a video to the QIK website, you have to open the QIK App and choose Video camera.

Depending on your connection... make sure when your taking a video to post on QIK, it uploads (to website) 100% before ending App connection. You should get the percentage number of upload in the top left corner, if i'm not mistaken.

Check your LIVE connection also...

Taking practice videos (like i did) will make you get the feel of the process. Characterizing, titles, going private or public, give your location... or NOT, and a brief description of your video are some inputs you can make from you Cell Phone after taking the video.

crwmlw#IM

May 13, 2010
Visit site
Thanks

Ok Thanks, I assume I have the upgrade of qik. Thats why I now have to use the vide camera on the qik app? Is there anyway of transfering the video i took with the factory camcorder to qik to post on facebook or no?

Ludicrous

Jun 23, 2010
Visit site
i checked the website and the App, i didn't see anything allowing that capability.

Too take it a step further, go to the website and contact them with your request, i don't see anything allowing it, but it may be something their working on for the future.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
akbarramadhani12