Bluetooth connect w/ Mac

st8fan19

Apr 27, 2010
Visit site
what are you trying to do exactly, because on mine it doesn't just connect to the phone, the only time in which it shows connected is when something is being sent from one to the other, (ex. a picture or a song) other than that it shows it as being disconnected.

Bibliophile83

Apr 14, 2010
www.thingsyousaydistro.com
what are you trying to do exactly, because on mine it doesn't just connect to the phone, the only time in which it shows connected is when something is being sent from one to the other, (ex. a picture or a song) other than that it shows it as being disconnected.

I want to transfer files, specifically photos. So I can just tranfer my pictures and it will connect?

st8fan19

Apr 27, 2010
Visit site
yes that's exactly right. if you turn on bluetooth on both devices, (after making sure that they both recognize each other) then click on the bluetooth icon in your menu bar, and in the drop down should be your phone under devices, from there when you click on that you will see send file. chose the file you'd like to send and it will connect up on it's own.

hope this helps

the1sen

Apr 24, 2010
Visit site
I want to transfer files, specifically photos. So I can just tranfer my pictures and it will connect?

no.

open up your preferences panel on the Mac, or click on you BT Icon in the menu bar. go into BT settings. once paired, click on the device. at the bottom, select the little "gear" looking thing and click on "send file"

The phone will ask you if you want to accept the file, so accept it.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
apkmodyo