Glitchy Dinc

sasjod

Jul 30, 2010
Visit site
So I love my Incredible, well cause the battery life today just kinda made me happy, it lasted about 14 hours with almost heavy use, but my main concern was when i was just using my device, it started swooping through all the menu's going back and forth as if the trackpad started to control it or something... mmmm has anyone had this happen? I tried to make it stop but it wouldnt until i used the trackpad on the device... mmmmmm now its all good.. any suggestions, or was that a glitch ?

davidnc

Super Moderator
Jun 8, 2010
Visit site
yeah I had made "self scroll " once after I touch optical sensor and fingers greasy from eating french fries , ha , just wipe it with my shirt to clean it and it stopped.Never has happened again but I am more careful now , lol

Jas781

Aug 5, 2010
Visit site
Dirty optical pad is a culprit of this. Also, the lighting above you could have an effect as well. I've noticed that if I sit in certain areas with static lighting, my phone will more than likely "go crazy". To be honest, they should add a option to deactivated it. The only time I have ever found a need for it was to take pictures, other than that, dirt and light make it go haywire.