My Incredible won't turn on, it is rooted- taking it to Verizon
I have a rooted Incredible that stopped working tonight. It can't load past the HTC screen that shows up when you turn it on. I'm going to need to take it back to Verizon. Is it being rooted going to be a problem as far as replacing it?
- 08-08-2010, 09:09 PM #2
- 08-08-2010, 09:27 PM #4
- 08-08-2010, 09:29 PM #5
If you can get to the recovery screen, try this.
1. Remove the micro-sd card
2. Connect micro-sd card alone to PC.
3. Move the PB31IMG.zip file back onto it (you should have a copy of this if rooted)
4. Place micro-sd card back into the phone
5. Boot back into recovery.
6. Wait for PB31IMG.zip to load.
7. Profit or take it back to Verizon.
- 08-08-2010, 09:56 PM #9
- 08-09-2010, 12:12 AM #10