ESN NUMBER

nextjeter2

May 31, 2010
Visit site
ok I was looking at buying a used droid incredible. The guy found the phone and gave me the esn to check because he does not know how my question is if it is clean now and if I activate it can it be reported lost later then it will no longer work? Thanks

droidrt-nmt

Apr 18, 2010
Visit site
Sounds shady. I would avoid that purchase. Come on, he FOUND and incredible and rather than return it to a VZ store or take it to police he is selling it ????

davidnc

Super Moderator
Jun 8, 2010
Visit site
ok I was looking at buying a used droid incredible. The guy found the phone and gave me the esn to check because he does not know how my question is if it is clean now and if I activate it can it be reported lost later then it will no longer work? Thanks

Sounds like that "guy" isn't the owner of the phone so I would not purchase it either.It sounds odd to me too.

bkorver

Mar 17, 2010
Visit site
I agree with FramCire... As a person who has found a phone or two over the years... Verizon will locate the owner of a phone turned in to a Verizon store. I found a BBerry Tour in a cab in Vegas last year and turned it in to Verizon. They didn't tell me who the phone belonged to, but they did contact them and let them know the phone had been recoverd. I also got $50.00 off my next bill! Trying to profit over someone else's misfortune sounds like a real piece of work, if that is in fact the case. If it's not, you are dealing with an outright thief, which is even worse.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laila Nance