Flash on Incredible?

coolkatz321

Jul 9, 2010
Visit site
I just installed the Skyraider ROM and can't seem to find Flash anywhere on my phone. Is it possible it wasn't installed, or is it called something different on the Incredible?

Echoes

May 25, 2010
Visit site
I couldn't find it either after flashing SkyRaider, so I just googled an apk file of flash 10.1 and installed it that way. Works pretty well, but Hulu is still pitching a fit about working on Androids.

Qazme

May 1, 2010
Visit site
Sorry to make this short and sweet, or bittersweet. I can sum this into two things and a prediction.

#1. Read the directions. Don't just do things without reading the directions, they are there for a reason.

#2. When did gifs have anything to do with flash?

Prediction: I see wall building materials on the horizon.......

Upstreammiami

Apr 18, 2010
Visit site
Sorry to make this short and sweet, or bittersweet. I can sum this into two things and a prediction.

#1. Read the directions. Don't just do things without reading the directions, they are there for a reason.

#2. When did gifs have anything to do with flash?

Prediction: I see wall building materials on the horizon.......

Yes you do all thanks to you

Qazme

May 1, 2010
Visit site
Just a bit more information. If you installed Skyraider it creates a folder on your SD called "Skyraider". Inside of that you will find a flash.apk to install. Use astro file manager. If you didn't know this read the directions again....

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chelsea rae