Camera app?

sdc5364

Apr 26, 2010
Visit site
Does anyone know of any good camera apps, similar to the droid x, or something that will let me take panorama pics? Thanks for your help on advance!

bigslam123

May 3, 2010
Visit site
I use a program called PhotoStitch. It has a bit of a learning curve, as there are no real instructions provided, but it works well for the panoramic pics.

Argent

Mar 12, 2010
Visit site
Photostitch is the only one so far - and from my use of it - isn't very good - my LG Dare took better stitched shots...which is too bad because that's a great feature to have

Argent

Mar 12, 2010
Visit site
You might want to try vignette from the market it gives you a ton of options.

Vignette doesn't stitch photos for panoramic shots - it just crops images to look panoramic (long and skinny shots)

I'll have to try that andropan to see if it produces any better shots than photostitch did

bigslam123

May 3, 2010
Visit site
Vignette does not do panoramic. Andropan does not really stitch, it just connects pictures together without blending. Unfortunately photostitch is still the only viable option. I have sent a request in to the Vignette developers to add it to their app but nothing yet.

Argent

Mar 12, 2010
Visit site
Too bad we can't port the Droid X camera apk over (I believe that has native panoramic stitching)

it's sad when ever my old LG Dare did a better job than any Android offerings so far

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kerokekerol