1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Global Posts
    35 Global Posts

Default How do I get Swype and is it safe to download the new FB app yet (i.e. bugs fixed).

Hi Everyone,

How do I download Swype on my Dinc. I went to the website but it doesn't seem like I can download it anymore. Also, are the bugs on the new FB app fixed yet, I really want to upgrade FB but not if it's still a giant pieace of you know what.

Thanks all.
    Custom User Title

Global Posts
    1,058 Global Posts
    ROM
    AOKP

It's still in beta, so you can't download it from the site unless you are in the beta. You will get an email link and you'll have to enter your registration username and password for activate the beta on your device. There are occasionally leaked versions of the beta available for download in the forums. I joined the beta.

Please use the Thanks button below and to the right.

Global Posts
    6,672 Global Posts
    ROM
    Nexus(AOKP-jb_4.2.1)

Yeah I saw it was in closed beta too. Bummer,, I have it pre loaded on dx and was hoping it was .I guess it will be one day again.

Global Posts
    2,192 Global Posts
    ROM
    JB

Another swype thread omg guys please search first
    I'm the ROOT man
    G Talk: Upstreammiami3o5
    Let me help you ROOT your phone

I have swype and shapewriter...gotta say I like shapewriter much better. Maybe because I cant edit my swype dictionary which means I cant use some of my favorite four-letter words. Also on Swype you have to circle trace double letters and yu dont have to on shapewriter. Any way here is the link for shapewriter, just snap up the QR code on the right hand side.

Now Rocking the Moto Razr Maxx HD ... Ahhh no longer a slave to the carger overlords
    Verizon Nexus..For Real?..Silly! ... Loved it but the Power Button Broke
    My Incredible...Insensitive Minimalist 2.3.1...Radio: 07.07...S-OFF
    My WiFi Xoom - Box Stock

Quote Originally Posted by NoobTube View Post
    I have swype and shapewriter...gotta say I like shapewriter much better. Maybe because I cant edit my swype dictionary which means I cant use some of my favorite four-letter words. Also on Swype you have to circle trace double letters and yu dont have to on shapewriter. Any way here is the link for shapewriter, just snap up the QR code on the right hand side.

Shapewriter has been unavailable on the Android Market for a few months now. And you can absolutely edit your Swype dictionary. You type out the word, hit space, and the word is added. To delete a word from the dictionary, type it out, double tap the word to highlight, and hit the Swype button.

Quote Originally Posted by Putts View Post
    Shapewriter has been unavailable on the Android Market for a few months now. And you can absolutely edit your Swype dictionary. You type out the word, hit space, and the word is added. To delete a word from the dictionary, type it out, double tap the word to highlight, and hit the Swype button.
    Um..Ok I posted a LINK with QR CODE for Shapewriter...read the post, I just got it 10 days ago...The same day I got SWYPE. And I fully understand how to add a word however it does not work on what ever version I have
    Now Rocking the Moto Razr Maxx HD ... Ahhh no longer a slave to the carger overlords
    Verizon Nexus..For Real?..Silly! ... Loved it but the Power Button Broke
    My Incredible...Insensitive Minimalist 2.3.1...Radio: 07.07...S-OFF
    My WiFi Xoom - Box Stock