Do u think this Froyo improvment will hold true?

jeff1974w

Aug 18, 2010
Visit site
in my opinion, improving the signal display will do nothing for improving the actual signal. I live in florida where its flat, and my Dinc gets horrible reception, garbled voice, and dropped calls.

hopefully its a bit more than just a cosmetic fix.

silentbobdrummer

May 29, 2010
Visit site
in my opinion, improving the signal display will do nothing for improving the actual signal. I live in florida where its flat, and my Dinc gets horrible reception, garbled voice, and dropped calls.

What part of Florida cause I'm in central Florida and the only area where I have issues with reception is in my apartment (though that has been an issue with every phone and carrier in my apartment).

DikaiaKnight

Jul 13, 2010
Visit site

Where in Florida are you? I live in Orlando and my parents live in Pembroke Pines and I have no problems in either city.

Joker35

Jan 28, 2010
Visit site
Honestly have you not seen all the raves people have been posting for a LONG time with root users using Froyo? Yes it's true.

i have read that... but also have seen that the rooted Dinc's have a battery trick you do to make the battery last longer.

Qazme

May 1, 2010
Visit site
i have read that... but also have seen that the rooted Dinc's have a battery trick you do to make the battery last longer.

Really what trick is that? The battery "calibration", if that's what you are talking about doesn't really have an effect unless you phone isn't charging to begin with. Other than that you can flash kernels for better battery life. But on a stock Froyo install it's better, but not by much.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
adelinachau53674