Battery cover

jeff1974w

Aug 18, 2010
Visit site
I've had my 5th Dinc for about 2 weeks now, and the battery cover seems to be loose from the multiple daily battery pulls. Its loose and makes a creaking sound:eek:.

anyone else notice this??

anon(39328)

Jul 12, 2010
Visit site
If you are doing multiple daily battery pulls, you are either:

A: doing something wrong.
B: ready for #6.
C: ready to try a completely different phone altogether.

I bought my phone the day after it launched, and I've probably done maybe 3 or 4 battery pulls total.

jeff1974w

Aug 18, 2010
Visit site
phone #2,3 and 4 were refurbs, number 5 was a brand new one. #5 needs a battery pull about once a day, sometimes when it randomly reboots, it gets stuck in a boot loop and the only way to stop it is to pull the battery. If they'd let me switch to a different phone i would, but they wont. I am hoping that froyo has the much needed fixes for this phone.

anon(39328)

Jul 12, 2010
Visit site
If it's any consolation, I did have the random reboot problem on the Moto Droid I used to have. The problem disappeared after Moto's first software update. Your boot loop problem seems a bit more serious though, and I doubt the 2.2 update will fix it. Good luck!

EDIT: Check this thread, if you haven't already. If I remember correctly when I read it a few days ago, his problem turned out to be a bad battery.... http://forum.androidcentral.com/droid-incredible/30537-cant-wait-5-arrive-check-out-small-clip.html

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kerokekerol