Phone turning on by itself

anicholas7

Jun 17, 2010
Visit site
My phone seems to be turning on by itself. This starting happening several weeks ago but I just thought I forgot to turn it off so I didn't think too much about it. Over the past several days I know for sure that I turned it off and on several occasions I was alerted to the sound it makes when I get an e-mail and I never manually turned the phone on. Do you think its possible that I have some type of setting on that makes the phone turn on by itself when I get an e-mail. Has anyone else had this problem.

davidnc

Super Moderator
Jun 8, 2010
Visit site
My phone seems to be turning on by itself. This starting happening several weeks ago but I just thought I forgot to turn it off so I didn't think too much about it. Over the past several days I know for sure that I turned it off and on several occasions I was alerted to the sound it makes when I get an e-mail and I never manually turned the phone on. Do you think its possible that I have some type of setting on that makes the phone turn on by itself when I get an e-mail. Has anyone else had this problem.

So your sure your turning it off ? Thats the first time I saw that question asked here.

I cant say right off why its coming back on ,,,,but its not any setting that makes it come back on when you get an email so you can scratch that one off the list .

Have you installed any recent apps ?

dharr18

Jul 10, 2010
Visit site
My guess would be it is possessed, an exorcism must be performed immediately. :D

Face it, your phone misses you.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
akbarramadhani12