1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Only post here if YOU HAVE RECEIVED Froyo

I started this thread because apparently people didn't understand the original post was for those who have received the Froyo OTA update that came out on 8/27/10, not if you haven't received it.
    Has anyone received the rumored 8/27 OTA Froyo update?
    If the moderator wants to delete this then fine but I don't want to go through 600+ posts of idiots posting where they live and that they haven't received it yet.
    This forum is very helpful for those looking for answers to questions they have but it loses it usefulness when people don't use it properly. If you feel the need to post where you live and cry out loud that you haven't received the update yet then start a new thread where you can share your pain with others. Otherwise, please play by the rules and post appropriately.
    Rockin The Moto X
    Thanked by:

Uh oh. Somebody pis$$ed off the forum police... Darned kids not posting appropriately! Tarnation!

Shoot -- now I'm not playing by the rules, because I haven't received the update, so I clearly should not be posting here. Sorry, it's all just too confusing...

(You think it's bad here? has nearly 5700 posts, nearly all by noobs, morons, thread-crappers, thread-jackers, and trolls.)

Global Posts
    2,956 Global Posts
    ROM
    Bugless Beast 4.1.1

What exactly is the point of having a thread where people just say they received it?! I think you should go back to the other thread.

Can we post about rooting here too?! My buddies phone hasn't gotten the update yet he lives in Northern Georgia, so we may be rooting his phone this afternoon.
    The Storm has cleared to an Incredible day! I ate an IceCream Sandwhich. Still needed JellyBeans. ;-)
    NEXUS!!!!!!

I got it. just not for the incredible lighten up, you will get it sooner or later. The more you complain the harder it will be on you.

I got it this morning. It was kind of exciting to see it finally happen. Then, I woke up - damn dreams. Reached over to my phone, didn't see an update, went back to bed mumbling curses at Verizon...
    Palm Treo 650 > Treo 700p > BB Curve 8330 > DInc (r) > Rezound (r) > custom Moto X
    Transformer Pad Infinity (r CROMBi-kk)
    Custom User Title

Global Posts
    1,058 Global Posts
    ROM
    AOKP

Quote Originally Posted by TBolt View Post
    I got it this morning. It was kind of exciting to see it finally happen. Then, I woke up - damn dreams. Reached over to my phone, didn't see an update, went back to bed mumbling curses at Verizon...
    <inception>
    Froyo sent sent you two layers deep!
    </inception>
    Please use the Thanks button below and to the right.
    FD2
    Shadow Lurker

Global Posts
    376 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock

Quote Originally Posted by anicholas7 View Post
    I started this thread because apparently people didn't understand the original post was for those who have received the Froyo OTA update that came out on 8/27/10, not if you haven't received it.
    Has anyone received the rumored 8/27 OTA Froyo update?
    If the moderator wants to delete this then fine but I don't want to go through 600+ posts of idiots posting where they live and that they haven't received it yet.
    This forum is very helpful for those looking for answers to questions they have but it loses it usefulness when people don't use it properly. If you feel the need to post where you live and cry out loud that you haven't received the update yet then start a new thread where you can share your pain with others. Otherwise, please play by the rules and post appropriately.
    This alone makes this thread worth deleting.
    I'm not a star, somebody lied

Hey you kids, get out of my yard. Wait, which thread is this?
    Pronounced "woon."

Global Posts
    2,956 Global Posts
    ROM
    Bugless Beast 4.1.1

Quote Originally Posted by FD2 View Post
    This alone makes this thread worth deleting.
    I couldn't agree more.
    The Storm has cleared to an Incredible day! I ate an IceCream Sandwhich. Still needed JellyBeans. ;-)
    NEXUS!!!!!!
    Retired Moderator

Global Posts
    6,356 Global Posts
    ROM
    NOS M7 Sense 5.0

You could check this thread http://forum.androidcentral.com/droi...pressions.html to see who has had the update and I don't believe there are 600+ post yet. The only time I will delete or merge a thread is when there are 2 or more threads with the same title or it has no value to the forum.

Global Posts
    64 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by anicholas7 View Post
    I don't want to go through 600+ posts of idiots posting where they live and that they haven't received it yet.
    I live in New York and haven't received it yet.
    599 idiots to go.
    Forums Emeritus

Global Posts
    13,813 Global Posts

Closed.