Only post here if YOU HAVE RECEIVED Froyo

Status
Not open for further replies.

anicholas7

Jun 17, 2010
Visit site
I started this thread because apparently people didn't understand the original post was for those who have received the Froyo OTA update that came out on 8/27/10, not if you haven't received it.
Has anyone received the rumored 8/27 OTA Froyo update?
If the moderator wants to delete this then fine but I don't want to go through 600+ posts of idiots posting where they live and that they haven't received it yet.
This forum is very helpful for those looking for answers to questions they have but it loses it usefulness when people don't use it properly. If you feel the need to post where you live and cry out loud that you haven't received the update yet then start a new thread where you can share your pain with others. Otherwise, please play by the rules and post appropriately.

Revolutionary

May 12, 2010
Visit site
Uh oh. Somebody pis$$ed off the forum police... Darned kids not posting appropriately! Tarnation!

Shoot -- now I'm not playing by the rules, because I haven't received the update, so I clearly should not be posting here. Sorry, it's all just too confusing...

:p

(You think it's bad here? This thread has nearly 5700 posts, nearly all by noobs, morons, thread-crappers, thread-jackers, and trolls.)

Qazme

May 1, 2010
Visit site
What exactly is the point of having a thread where people just say they received it?! I think you should go back to the other thread.

Can we post about rooting here too?! My buddies phone hasn't gotten the update yet he lives in Northern Georgia, so we may be rooting his phone this afternoon.

jwebste9

Aug 5, 2010
Visit site
I got it. just not for the incredible :) lighten up, you will get it sooner or later. The more you complain the harder it will be on you.

TBolt

Oct 19, 2009
Visit site
I got it this morning. It was kind of exciting to see it finally happen. Then, I woke up - damn dreams. Reached over to my phone, didn't see an update, went back to bed mumbling curses at Verizon...

BSG75

Custom User Title
May 11, 2010
Visit site
I got it this morning. It was kind of exciting to see it finally happen. Then, I woke up - damn dreams. Reached over to my phone, didn't see an update, went back to bed mumbling curses at Verizon...

<inception>
Froyo sent sent you two layers deep!
</inception>

FD2

Shadow Lurker
Aug 9, 2009
Visit site
I started this thread because apparently people didn't understand the original post was for those who have received the Froyo OTA update that came out on 8/27/10, not if you haven't received it.
Has anyone received the rumored 8/27 OTA Froyo update?
If the moderator wants to delete this then fine but I don't want to go through 600+ posts of idiots posting where they live and that they haven't received it yet.
This forum is very helpful for those looking for answers to questions they have but it loses it usefulness when people don't use it properly. If you feel the need to post where you live and cry out loud that you haven't received the update yet then start a new thread where you can share your pain with others. Otherwise, please play by the rules and post appropriately.

This alone makes this thread worth deleting.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nayminthuyain888