Problem with Peep!

jojoro

Aug 31, 2010
Visit site
I've searched the forum and haven't read of anyone having a similar problem. I hope I'm not asking something that has previously been discussed.

My problem is, the other night I had a mention on twitter. I opened up the initial notification on my phone but Peep continues to pull in the twitter mention and gives me a notification every 15 mins, which is what I have the refresh set for. This has been going on for over a day. I've tried logging out and logging back in, clearing the cache, I've changed the refresh interval, rebooted the phone. Everything I can think of!

Why does it continue to give me the same notification over and over!? It won't go away! Has anyone else had this problem? Any advice would be greatly appreciated! Thanks

Also, can anyone suggest another twitter client with a widget similar to Peep. The widget is the main reason I like peep.

CRKhead

May 2, 2010
Visit site
It's an HTC application, so I would give them a shout to see what else you can try...

I can only speak about Touiteur... Being a new Android user when I got my DINC, I used Peep... It worked well for me and it is a good program... However, I started reading articles about different Twitter apps and I decided to just start downloading them and trying them out for myself and I finally settled on Touiteur as it worked for me and I just "clicked" with it...

That's what I recommend you do... Download the free ones and give them a try... Experimentation is all part of the fun! Touiteur was well worth the few bucks to enable the widget and extra features, but you can mess with the free version to get a real good idea what it's all about...

CRKhead

May 2, 2010
Visit site
Tweetdeck is also in Beta right now and I know many people who use it for their PC's, iPhone's, and Blackberry's...