What do YOU want to see in the DInc Froyo walkthrough video?

Kyle Gibb

May 17, 2010
Visit site
Hey guys,

I just updated my DInc using the RUU and am in the process of shooting a walkthrough video of the new goodness for posting on the site. We though it would be great to see if you guys wanted any extra things shown in the video, so feel free to sound off in the comments below! I already plan on including the following demos/features:

showing I am running 2.2 via About Phone
720p video recording
8 most recently used apps list
web browsing, both speed of loading pages and 270 degree turning
-FLASH! I'll be showing off a Strong Bad video, internet points to whoever guesses which one ;)
moving apps to SD card
App sharing
3G mobile hotspot
HTC's flashlight app

So, anything glaring that I have missed? Let me know, and look for the article and video soon on the front page!

-Kyle

CRKhead

May 2, 2010
Visit site
-FLASH! I'll be showing off a Strong Bad video, internet points to whoever guesses which one

This one line here... This ONE LINE has actually pushed me over the edge that I am now excited to be getting Froyo... I completely forgot it would allow me to watch some HomeStar Runner goodness...

How about the new and improved HTC Apps like Flashlight, Mail, Messaging, ect.?
+1

hakoreh

Dec 15, 2009
Visit site
how about the differences between the Dinc Froyo (being it has HTC Sense) and the other Froyo updates. Because when looking at the new features, we don't have some such as the dock on the bottom and new call log, etc.

radgatt

Apr 19, 2010
Visit site
Have 2 incredibles...1 with 2.1 and the other with 2.2. Shoe how things are with 2.1 and show how they have changed in 2.2...