Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Global Posts
    303 Global Posts
    ROM
    AOKP ICS

Default Teslatech is my hero

tesla you are my hero sir.....thank you for rescuing us all from the agony of waiting
    BB Storm ---->> Moto Droid ---->> Droid Incredible ---->> Evo 4G ---->> Moto Droid ---->> Droid 2 ---->>Incredible 2
    Gtalk: kingmontes

Pleasure is all mine. Just glad I could do something to help instead of just using everyone else's findings for once.

Quote Originally Posted by teslatech View Post
    Pleasure is all mine. Just glad I could do something to help instead of just using everyone else's findings for once.
    You ain't in bed yet!! Thanks for losing sleep over this. I've got and like it.

I went to bed slept for like 4hr then woke up to see how everything was going and my thread went from 4 pages to 20 lol. I went to sleep at 6am my time.

Global Posts
    7,676 Global Posts
    ROM
    Nexus(AOKP-jb_4.2.1)

It took me 3 times but I didnt give up . I keep missing that double .zip on the end after I renamed it update at 5 am this morning, an found out it was update.zip.zip instead of update.zip . Thanks again too

Global Posts
    110 Global Posts

You are the man! That is a slick installation. Up and running with 2.2 thanks to you. The wait was driving me crazy!