More Bloatware

LoPan12

Apr 26, 2010
Visit site
Now everytime i plug in my phone to the USB, my computer takes me to Verizon mediacast's download site. How annoying is that...

Qazme

May 1, 2010
Visit site
It's thread like this that make me insanely happy that I rooted. None of that garbage is on my phone at all.

CharlesA03

May 5, 2010
Visit site
I just updated (not rooted) and the bloatware doesn't even bother me. I haven't even noticed it except for when I open system panel.

If I start getting a bunch of pop-ups, then I will be annoyed.

bigslam123

May 3, 2010
Visit site
I just updated (not rooted) and the bloatware doesn't even bother me. I haven't even noticed it except for when I open system panel.

If I start getting a bunch of pop-ups, then I will be annoyed.

You might want to monitor your battery levels closely for a few days and compare to before the update. I got rid of all the bloatware because it, Skype particularly, was draining my battery.

JF

May 3, 2010
Visit site
I haven't received OTA yet and haven't forced installed either, so what other bloat ware is prevalent?

CharlesA03

May 5, 2010
Visit site
You might want to monitor your battery levels closely for a few days and compare to before the update. I got rid of all the bloatware because it, Skype particularly, was draining my battery.
I will keep an eye on it.

Question: How can you tell which specific app is draining the battery?

I do have system panel, but I don't know how to check for something that specific.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
akbarramadhani12