Good-bye incredible

jeff1974w

Aug 18, 2010
Visit site
Having gone thru 5 incredibles since release day, i say good-bye.

I am still having reception/call quality issues and a few new problems that pop'd up after the 2.2 update, and i can take no more.

Big Red is being nice enough and sending me a DROID X!

HOT DAMN, maybe ill have a phone that works now???

jonboykayaks

Aug 31, 2010
Visit site
I don't care what phone you are using. Maybe you just have crappy coverage in your area. I have no problem with my Incredible.

Having gone thru 5 incredibles since release day, i say good-bye.

I am still having reception/call quality issues and a few new problems that pop'd up after the 2.2 update, and i can take no more.

Big Red is being nice enough and sending me a DROID X!

HOT DAMN, maybe ill have a phone that works now???

nyc_rock

Aug 4, 2009
Visit site
5 incredibles? You either have the worst luck or youre the biggest PIA customer Verizon has. Either way, good luck with your X.

Qazme

May 1, 2010
Visit site
Go check the Droid X forums then? I'm sure he is posting over there.....I'm still at a loss when people announce they are leaving a certain platform or phone? Who cares?! Are we suppose to beg you to stay or maybe start a flame feast over which phone is better? Or are we supposed to follow? 'It ain't me babe, it ain't me your looking fooorrrrrr......'

5 incredibles? You either have the worst luck or youre the biggest PIA customer Verizon has. Either way, good luck with your X.

I agree. Good luck lol.

ohboyscott

May 16, 2010
Visit site
no offense, but you'll probably have the same issues with your X because your service suckssssssss :|
or maybe you're the most unlucky person i've read on these forums..hah

JTEastwood

Mar 14, 2010
Visit site
Wow. My incredible drank a pitcher of lager and still works like a frickin champ. Trade for an x... I don't think so... Not as smooth as my dinc. Good luck. Maybe he needs an iphone...

xberzerkx

May 5, 2010
Visit site
Go check the Droid X forums then? I'm sure he is posting over there.....I'm still at a loss when people announce they are leaving a certain platform or phone? Who cares?! Are we suppose to beg you to stay or maybe start a flame feast over which phone is better? Or are we supposed to follow? 'It ain't me babe, it ain't me your looking fooorrrrrr......'

I agree. Good luck lol.

I agree...

PvilleComp

Jun 13, 2010
Visit site
Tony and his tainted fingers better NEVER get near my phone! lol....

I actually detoured through South Jersey to get to my parents just to avoid being near NE PA and possibly endanger the DInc. ;)

PS: Tony I followed your directions to a T installing a Zagg on my wife's phone and it came out great. Thanks!

Last edited: