Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Froyo 270 degree turning?

Ok, I understand on 2.1 it was 90 degree turning. I can test out 180 degree turning on websites now. What can I test 270 degree turning on?

Global Posts
    2,956 Global Posts
    ROM
    Bugless Beast 4.1.1

It's just landscape the other way.

| 90 *----> 180 then flipped all the way over <----* is 270.
    The Storm has cleared to an Incredible day! I ate an IceCream Sandwhich. Still needed JellyBeans. ;-)
    NEXUS!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Qazme View Post
    It's just landscape the other way.

| 90 *----> 180 then flipped all the way over <----* is 270.

HUGE plus for me, as for some reason I naturally lay a finger on the on the volume button, finally don't have to deal with that anymore. One of my biggest peeves with this thing from day one. I'd be content with that being the only update

If only the Sense home screen would rotate...

Global Posts
    7,470 Global Posts
    ROM
    Nexus(AOKP-jb_4.2.1)

Quote Originally Posted by doomsjay View Post
    If only the Sense home screen would rotate...
    I thought someone said there was an app that you could get in the market that allows that if you wanted it to .

Global Posts
    4,265 Global Posts
    ROM
    CM-7

I had to reset the G-Sensor but now it works well.
    Some say that his dormant chips were left that way for YOUR SAFETY... Others say that once "turned on," he can not be turned off... All we know is... He's called The Stig.

Quote Originally Posted by davidnc View Post
    I thought someone said there was an app that you could get in the market that allows that if you wanted it to .
    you can replace sense with something like laucherpro to do the 270. I like sense more except the 270 feature.
  8. Thread Author  Thread Author    #8  

Quote Originally Posted by kevinb120 View Post
    HUGE plus for me, as for some reason I naturally lay a finger on the on the volume button, finally don't have to deal with that anymore. One of my biggest peeves with this thing from day one. I'd be content with that being the only update
    Standing position -> 90 right to a horizontal orientation , then 180 back to the left for the other horizontal orientation? Yeah, does not compute lol. Someone @ HTC needs a math lesson.

+90 - 180 = -90

Global Posts
    7,470 Global Posts
    ROM
    Nexus(AOKP-jb_4.2.1)

Quote Originally Posted by Wired View Post
    Standing position -> 90 right to a horizontal orientation , then 180 back to the left for the other horizontal orientation? Yeah, does not compute lol. Someone @ HTC needs a math lesson.

+90 - 180 = -90
    Maybe thats the way they do it in taiwan LoL
    Last edited by davidnc; 09-01-2010 at 08:34 AM.

Global Posts
    4,265 Global Posts
    ROM
    CM-7

+90 - 180 = -90

Those dang'd kids and their new fangled ways...New Math... Pishaw!
    Some say that his dormant chips were left that way for YOUR SAFETY... Others say that once "turned on," he can not be turned off... All we know is... He's called The Stig.

Global Posts
    2,956 Global Posts
    ROM
    Bugless Beast 4.1.1

Yeah who actually uses math anyways! lol.....LauncherPro rotates around I love it. I thought Sense would on 2.2 that sucks.
    The Storm has cleared to an Incredible day! I ate an IceCream Sandwhich. Still needed JellyBeans. ;-)
    NEXUS!!!!!!

It's a shame. I want my Froyo on the side. And it needs to make Sense.

Actually, I'd like to see it do 360 like my old Omnia.

+90 - 180 = -90
    Going 180 degrees left is the same as going 180 degrees right.

+90 + 180 = 270.

In other words, -90 + 360 (a full turn) = 270.