Where's my Froyo Update?

luzzwick

Jun 5, 2010
Visit site

My daughter & I purchased our phones pre-sale in April. She received the update at 6am on 9/1 and I am still waiting at 9:53 pm (we live in the same household). I know 2 other people who live in my same household and received theirs within a couple hours of each other.

Is Verizon rolling the updates out randomly or have I missed the boat?

volcom.airsoft

May 12, 2010
Visit site
I got mine this morning; be patient. It isn't the "holy grail" of updates. Besides, you can download it with the .zip file that was leaked out.

Sent from my ADR6300 using Tapatalk

izzyncade

Master of the Universe
May 14, 2010
Visit site
They claim the roll out is simply hit and miss, but for three out of the four in one house to get the update with in hours of each other and you being left out is highly odd...IMO...you could either sit on it and wait, or call vzw to see what they make up.... cause honestly I believe tech support is kept in the dark...

Shiodooru

Aug 28, 2010
Visit site
You could always put the 2.2 OTA update.zip file on your SD card, boot into recovery and apply it.... it does the same thing as getting the OTA from them

rohdawgeleven

Aug 21, 2010
Visit site
You could always put the 2.2 OTA update.zip file on your SD card, boot into recovery and apply it.... it does the same thing as getting the OTA from them

OR you could wait....My buddy got his Tuesday, mine came this morning. I came close to using the .zip file than saw a lot of posts with people reporting weird problems so I decided to wait it out. Glad I did. No probs here.

Youve waited this long, why not a little longer?;)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kerokekerol