HTC Sense UI Force Close

gatortuba

May 11, 2010
Visit site
Even after Getting 2.2 and a factory reset, this still happens every morning. Has the facebook bug been fixed? Could that be causing the crash?

I am starting to wonder if it is my phone not the software.

mclarryjr

Retired Moderator
Nov 2, 2009
Visit site
Were you getting the FC right after your wipe or did it start after you added all your apps back. If it happened right away before you installed your app back you know its not one of your apps. You can try to clear you data in Sense by going to settings>applications>manage applications>All>HTC Sense then Clear data.

gatortuba

May 11, 2010
Visit site
Were you getting the FC right after your wipe or did it start after you added all your apps back. If it happened right away before you installed your app back you know its not one of your apps. You can try to clear you data in Sense by going to settings>applications>manage applications>All>HTC Sense then Clear data.

I might try a wipe and only add a couple of apps at a time to find out. Already tried clearing the data(which sucks because I loose my custom screens arrangements)

Is there any way to find out what is affecting the sense UI?

Is there any chance it is a hardware issues? I don't think it is because it did not do it when I first had it.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jan