Droid Inc after two days thumbs up

ghamden

Jul 28, 2010
Visit site
It shows 58% after almost 13 hours of moderate use ( several phone calls some downloads numerous emails )

I have only had the phone for two days but i am very happy so far as stated on previous post i installed 2.2 as soon as i got the phone so i have no 2.1 experience on this device

My quadrant score is 1292

speedtest speed 1.9 down 800 up

The screen has excellent resolution

touch screen sensitivity seems to be spot on

Good work HTC and Verizon

Last edited:

kevinb120

Aug 25, 2010
Visit site
I think I've been suffering from ATK derangement syndrome. I uninstalled it today, I don't think it works and may be causing more issues then it's worth. I've also become obsessed with it. So we'll see after a few days how it goes without the damn little mascot on the home page and just let it ride! I must be pressing that icon 100 times a day.

Other then the self-inflicted madness I've been experiencing worrying about the bloatware every frickin minute...

-270 Degree landscape rocks, finally no more inadvertent volume changes with my support finger
-don't know if its just me, but everything just looks better(outside of the great look of the improved widgets)
-FLASHLIGHT
-Flash videos on news stations finally!
-seems to load web pages quick (albeit with checking 'on-demand' for the flash settings).
-accurate signal bars! I got to dump another redundant app...

I'm going to try a few days with it 'naked' of task-monitoring programs and see what the battery life really ends up being. I believe the meter was re-calibrated with it allowing a full charge without bump charging. So the new 96% is the old 100%. It seems to drop off fast into the upper 90's, but takes a darn long time to go from 85% down to below 50%.

Last edited:

ghamden

Jul 28, 2010
Visit site
I went down the atk road on previous android devices and found it caused more issues than remedy battery drained faster

But the only way i resolved the issue was to hard reset a couple of times to make sure i had a good clean install also strongly suggest in formatting sd card

do a clean install of any other apks as restoring a backup might add some corrupt files alittle anal but it seems to work better.
goodluck.