I would love to download it from the link provided but mega upload just screams "SHADY!" to me.
Official link from google or adobe?
Originally Posted by alamocity210
and could you please put a little how-to, sorry im new to this whole downloading an putting files on the phone, thanks.
I haven't had any problems with this apk. I still setup the browser to "on the demand" but it works a lot better than the 10.1 (beta). This is what I did:
1) download the *.apk to your phone
2) Go to Setting -> Applications -> Unknown Sources (select checkbox)
3) In your browser hit Menu -> More -> Downloads (click the apk file and it will proceed with the upgrade)
4) After the install go back to Step 2 and disable the "Unknown Sources" checkbox.
5) To save space you can use a file manager such as Astro to delete the downloaded *.apk file.
Alternate Step 1: You could download the file to your computer and then copy to your phone. Instead of using the browser to open the file, you just select the file through the file manager (i.e. Astro). I believe you would still need to do Step 2 before selecting the file from the file manager.