Recovering photos from phone with broken screen

user313

Aug 29, 2010
Visit site
Hey guys,

I posted about a week ago about my broken Incredible. I broke the glass and lcd.

Unfortunately I learned that I didn't have the photos being saved to the SD card.

IIRC, I had my phone setup to ask me when I plugged it into my computer if I wanted to mount the drive, etc. Now I can't see the screen but I want to get my photos off the phone's internal memory.

I read something in another thread about a person in a similar situation getting a video out cord and being able to control the screen.

Any options for me?

user313

Aug 29, 2010
Visit site
Can anyone post a screen shot of the screen that shows the mount options when you plug in the USB connected to a PC?

Maybe if I can see where to push I might be able to push it even though I can't see it.

user313

Aug 29, 2010
Visit site
I am posting this to help anyone in a similar situation.

I ordered the VZW6300TVOUT from Verizon ($19.99 minus any discounts you may have). It arrived in two days by FedEx.

I was able to hook my broken incredible up to my TV and make the necessary changes to save my photos. It was frustrating because the tv only shows your screen and I kept hitting the wrong places but I finally got it.

In short, if you break your LCD you may be able to use the Verizon cable stated above to operate your phone enough backup your data and to do a factory reset if needed.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cy3berOdyssey