Incredible HD

rabaker07

Mar 28, 2010
Visit site
Psshh, this website is notorious for bad and even falsified information to bring traffic to their site. These guys posted the screenshot of the Verizon nexus one on the google store earlier this year. They even say at the end of this article that you should keep coming back to learn more... and to increase their ad revenue. :/

bigk

Apr 22, 2010
Visit site
You got to be kidding me, this phone's not even a year old. I sure hope your right rabaker07. Lol.

logan78511

Apr 15, 2010
Visit site
I wouldn't be surprised if this did happen honestly. It doesn't matter how old the original is nowadays. The BlackBerry Tour 2, renamed the bold, came out not much longer than the Tour. Droid X and Droid 2 might have been a little longer but still pretty quick.

HTC probably wants something like the EVO on Verizon in order to compete with the Motorola Droid X.

Where as Motorola put an X at the end of it. They may put an HD at the end of it.

Motorola Droid X
HTC Incredible HD

I can see this happening. Keeps the name of the phone letting people know it's in the same line of phones but has this extra feature.

logan78511

Apr 15, 2010
Visit site
if this is true and really happens then i must get the HD! :D

I wouldn't but it would be cool for new people. I can upgrade in January. Annual upgrade. I'm not sure if I will though. It depends on what is out. It also depends on if what's out has the 3500 or something near battery out. I simply can't own an Android phone without a big battery. I cannot stand not being able to use all the widgets I want and browse as much as I want.

I probably won't upgrade until we start seeing Android phones with even better processors. That are actually much different than what we are using now.

It's said that 3.0 will be out on all the new Android phones this Holiday season and 2.2 will be kept on the ones that aren't able to run it. These things are coming out so fast. It's going to be interesting to see.

A lot of people are mad though because they bought the droid X over the motorola droid because they went for the faster spec's and better phone but didn't really like the big screen. And then not long after the Droid 2 comes out! And most people aren't members of these forums so they have no idea something is coming out that fast.

Honestly I'd say the HTC is the best phone I've owned to a degree. But although it's faster than the original Motorola Droid, the original seemed more reliable and never had force closes with me. Just seemed like a smoother experience and it was built like a tank. So my next one might end up being a motorola again.

davidnc

Super Moderator
Jun 8, 2010
Visit site
I would have to check into that phone more but I could not rule out giving up my dx for that phone if it performed well . I would not give up my incredible for it tho . :)

slinky317

Oct 18, 2009
Visit site
Guys, stop freaking out! This isn't a sequel to the Incredible, it's just another HTC phone to come to Verizon. It's like Motorola having both the Droid 2 and the Droid X available at the same time. It's a bigger screen so it may not be for everyone. Whenever it comes out, I won't regret getting my Incredible one bit.

rabaker07

Mar 28, 2010
Visit site
Exactly, my original point being that the sourced website isn't to be trusted. I'll believe it when I see it on Android Central..:)

logan78511

Apr 15, 2010
Visit site
Well, it's not that I trust the website. I think it's just very probable. Because look at the situation. They want to sell as many as Motorola. I'd say it's highly likely that they do this.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laila Nance