Blurry Screen While looking at Pictures

lawlipop

May 26, 2010
Visit site
After updating to Froyo, has anyone noticed that when looking at pictures the screen becomes blurry? I know that the picture is fine and crisp, but the screen blurs it.

Ive tried viewing pics in the widgets and just by going to the Gallery and i get mixed results every time. anyone else?

O.G Incredible

Aug 23, 2010
Visit site
Yeah I have the same issue... I thought I was going crazy ! Ha ha glad to great I'm not the only one .... Any one found a fix yet? .... I don't want to try to do a hard reset only to find out it doesn't fixes it

ccamburn

Aug 8, 2010
Visit site
A hard reset does NOT fix this issue. This is one thing I hate about froyo. Showing a blurry picture to someone sucks. A fix would be nice.

krelvinaz

Apr 21, 2010
Visit site
I have not really noticed this, but then I'm not sure what you are actually using to view the images with.

I use gallery though not the default one, its called Gallery3D.

I didn't care for the default gallery when I loaded froyo and stopped using it. I just looked at a number of images using it, but didn't see the issue you are talking about.

zrxoa1

Apr 20, 2010
Visit site
Hmmm.... I have froyo and use the stock Gallery app and everything is very crisp n clear. Not sure why so many are having problems. Wish I could help!

kicko

Apr 19, 2010
Visit site
i use the stock android gallery ( you can find it around) instead of the HTC. I like how it separates the pictures and also they do not look blurry.

anicholas7

Jun 17, 2010
Visit site
I am using the stock gallery also and the pictures look great. My only problem is the picture I set for my contacts look blurry when it shows up on a call. This could be because I cropped the picture in my phone before setting the picture to my contact.