Red Incredible Battery Cover

borgey401

Mar 24, 2010
Visit site
I have not seen pics of this on any other website so I figured I would post pics of mine here. It's a nice little twist to the Dinc. in my opinion

100_0049.jpg

Last edited:

VZWBB

Apr 30, 2010
Visit site
Cool pic. What does it look like from the sides and front?

Even though I know it would probably get dirty fast, I would like to have a white one, well an all white incredible. I think even if you could get the entire case though, replacement would be painful...not to mention voiding the warranty.

borgey401

Mar 24, 2010
Visit site
Cool pic. What does it look like from the sides and front?

Even though I know it would probably get dirty fast, I would like to have a white one, well an all white incredible. I think even if you could get the entire case though, replacement would be painful...not to mention voiding the warranty.

here is a bunch of other pics of it...... damn my screen is filled with fingerprints LOL

Dinc cover pictures by borgey401 - Photobucket

borgey401

Mar 24, 2010
Visit site
i think it looks so much better then the stock black cover. red + black goes together really well in my opinion. but i love it but it's glossy so it would get ruined easily.

krelvinaz

Apr 21, 2010
Visit site
If you are using just about any case, this would not make sense since you would not see it.

Personally, I prefer the black default back.

Joker35

Jan 28, 2010
Visit site
I got my red case yesterday. you beat me to posting pics. i like it with the red cover. some many phones starting to get the white love. to me this is how the Dinc was originally meant to be. i remember the pics all over the net when it had the red cover & people where hating.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lucharmer