Question about syncing phone to car

anicholas7

Jun 17, 2010
Visit site
When I had the BB Storm I was able to sync my phones phonebook to my car.
I do not see any option with the dinc to enable this feature. Is it possible to do this?

anicholas7

Jun 17, 2010
Visit site
Yes it does but it doesn't automatically download the phonebook. I will have to read the owners manual to see how to do it. I cant remember now how I did it with my BB Storm.

anicholas7

Jun 17, 2010
Visit site
As per Nissan, there is no option to transfer the entire phone book to the car (2009 Nissan Maxima). The entries must be done one at a time manually.

bullah

Jun 15, 2010
Visit site
I have a 2010 Kia Forte. I paired my stock DInc pretty easily and the car automatically downloaded the phonebook. But after I rooted, flashed froyo ROM, flashed different radio, etc., it took longer for the phone to connect to the car and a lot longer to transfer contacts. My car has to transfer the contacts everytime, too which always takes a few minutes.

What build do you have on your DInc?

anicholas7

Jun 17, 2010
Visit site
Downloaded bluetooth file transfer app and tried to download phone book to my car ( 2009 Nissan Maxima). The phone said that the device does not support
FTP or Obex file. I am assuming it was referring to the car system so I guess I am out of luck. There might be an update for my cars system so I will call Nissan on Monday to see if they have any answers for me.

Fillyo

Aug 7, 2010
Visit site
When I had my infinifi g35, my phone book did not transfer from my Storm. On my BMW, my phonebook transfers over instantly once I paired, didn't even ask.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Non