Multi Picture Live Wallpaper

rohdawgeleven

Aug 21, 2010
Visit site
Cool app on AppBrain (at least for some people) but I cannot figure out how to set a picture for any of the 7 screens. I looked, I've read and I've searched. Anybody have this installed and figure it out?

MultiPicture Live Wallpaper - Android app on AppBrain

I understand it's for static pictures, not 7 different live wallpapers. It does not specify if you need to be rooted or not either. Little help...?

rohdawgeleven

Aug 21, 2010
Visit site
Here, let me be more specific....

Seems to work on a lot of other phones (Droid, X, etc...and I saw one user with an incredible) I HAVE an INC and can't get it to work on my Incredible.

Thanks for all your help cm40. Awesome post!!!

frunkiss

Dec 23, 2009
Visit site
Awesome following of instructions.</SARCASM>
Explains why you can't get it to work.

I downloaded the app and got it running on my INCREDIBLE quickly. MENU > WALLPAPERS > LIVE WALLPAPERS.
Find Multi Picture Wallpaper.

Go to settings > Screen type >
Then set each screen to a single photo or album. Do that for all you screens. Go back and adjust the other settings such as crop, etc.
Done.

12842207813630.jpg.jpeg
12842208066891.jpg.jpeg

PS: We are here to help. Don't be rude and follow instructions.
This is not a specific Incredible issue. It's a problem with you not configuring the settings in the app.

Last edited:

zrxoa1

Apr 20, 2010
Visit site
Sorry cm40 but your first post was very rude. The person comes into the Incredible forum and has an Incredible, and asks a question. This forum is for any incredible owner to ask a question... next time you could try being helpful first. If the mods or admin feel the post is in the wrong place, let THEM make that decision and notify the poster. Unless I looked wrong, you are not either and should either answer the question and be helpful or just go on about your business.

Replies like yours are what turns many away from forums.

J Da Bull

Nov 15, 2012
Visit site
I have the same issue as well. I did everything instructed and it puts picture on Screen Settings 4 for all seven home backgrounds and does not do separate individual pictures for each home page. I have SGIII

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rockpaperreality36