Results 1 to 20 of 20
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  
    rsk2mc's Avatar

    Posts
    298 Posts
    Global Posts
    316 Global Posts
    ROM
    Viper ROM

    Default football

    How can I watch the browns game on my dinc is there an app I can download
  2. #2  
    Upstreammiami's Avatar

    Posts
    2,133 Posts
    Global Posts
    2,192 Global Posts
    ROM
    JB

    Default

    Yea direct tv if you have direct tv
    I'm the ROOT man
    G Talk: Upstreammiami3o5
    Let me help you ROOT your phone
  3. #3  

    Default Re: football

    Or if you have a slingmedia box and player. You could then watch anything normally can watch at home with whatever you have there.
    Active Phone: T-MOBILE - Samsung Galaxy Note 3 - Rooted/Stock
    Tablet: Nexus 7 16gb Stock Rooted - 4.2.1 - TWRP Recovery
    Active Phone: VZW - HTC ReZound - Rooted/JuopunutBear S-Off - Stock GB 2.01.605.11 ROM
  4. #4  

    Default

    Try atdhe.net, they have a lot of live streaming games that work well on the DINC now that we have Froyo.
  5. #5  
    Commander's Avatar

    Posts
    29 Posts
    Global Posts
    73 Global Posts

    Default

    works well in the browser with flash now. Requires you to have a TV card in a computer hooked up to cable at home though. Had to work all weekend and watched Football on the DINC this way over 3G.
  6. #6  

    Default

    Since you have an Incredible, Verizon has an app called NFL Mobile. It now allows watching live football games. It is only available for verizon customers but it is Free. I use it to keep up with the Vikings.
  7. #7  

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Feldhege View Post
    Since you have an Incredible, Verizon has an app called NFL Mobile. It now allows watching live football games. It is only available for verizon customers but it is Free. I use it to keep up with the Vikings.
    It is not free to watch games on the NFL Mobile app, only to listen to them. To watch games, you need to subscribe to their $10 VCast Video package (pass). And then you only get the Sunday night and Thursday night games that are nationally televised anyway.

    ATDHE worked great yesterday ... until the NFL tracked down and killed the feed I was watching in the third quarter!
  8. #8  
    rugbyua9's Avatar

    Posts
    537 Posts
    Global Posts
    536 Global Posts
    ROM
    AOKP

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Commander View Post
    works well in the browser with flash now. Requires you to have a TV card in a computer hooked up to cable at home though. Had to work all weekend and watched Football on the DINC this way over 3G.
    Wow... did not know about this. Thanks for the heads up.
  9. #9  

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Revolutionary View Post
    ATDHE worked great yesterday ... until the NFL tracked down and killed the feed I was watching in the third quarter!
    I actually tried this on Sunday from my notebook with pretty good success. Some of the feeds require a special player to be viewed so I don't think those would work on the Dinc.

    Several of the feeds were cut off after a while with a notice they had been yanked for copyright infringement, but there is no indication who yanked them. I would assume it was the NFL or the Team. Refreshing the main ATDHE page provided additional links to try for the same games.

    Most of the feeds appeared to come from across the pond with annoying conversations between plays by a couple dudes sitting around like they didn't know what they were doing. This over road the actual game broadcasters. Many of the commercials had English look and feel to them.

    But, I did see Seattle whop SF and a bit of the Philly game.
    Active Phone: T-MOBILE - Samsung Galaxy Note 3 - Rooted/Stock
    Tablet: Nexus 7 16gb Stock Rooted - 4.2.1 - TWRP Recovery
    Active Phone: VZW - HTC ReZound - Rooted/JuopunutBear S-Off - Stock GB 2.01.605.11 ROM
  10. #10  

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by krelvinaz View Post
    I actually tried this on Sunday from my notebook with pretty good success. Some of the feeds require a special player to be viewed so I don't think those would work on the Dinc.

    Several of the feeds were cut off after a while with a notice they had been yanked for copyright infringement, but there is no indication who yanked them. I would assume it was the NFL or the Team. Refreshing the main ATDHE page provided additional links to try for the same games.

    Most of the feeds appeared to come from across the pond with annoying conversations between plays by a couple dudes sitting around like they didn't know what they were doing. This over road the actual game broadcasters. Many of the commercials had English look and feel to them.

    But, I did see Seattle whop SF and a bit of the Philly game.
    I was watching the Steelers beat Atlanta on what appeared to be Fox's national feed. There were only "national" and Fox promos, and then long spaces that only showed the message "Stand by for these commercial messages" or something to that effect. After that feed got yanked, only the feed requiring a special plugin was available, and yeah, that didn't work on the Dinc... At least the NFL mobile audio feed worked... would have hated to miss that last Mendenhall run!
  11. #11  
    rugbyua9's Avatar

    Posts
    537 Posts
    Global Posts
    536 Global Posts
    ROM
    AOKP

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by krelvinaz View Post
    I actually tried this on Sunday from my notebook with pretty good success. Some of the feeds require a special player to be viewed so I don't think those would work on the Dinc.

    Several of the feeds were cut off after a while with a notice they had been yanked for copyright infringement, but there is no indication who yanked them. I would assume it was the NFL or the Team. Refreshing the main ATDHE page provided additional links to try for the same games.

    Most of the feeds appeared to come from across the pond with annoying conversations between plays by a couple dudes sitting around like they didn't know what they were doing. This over road the actual game broadcasters. Many of the commercials had English look and feel to them.

    But, I did see Seattle whop SF and a bit of the Philly game.
    I've been using this little known gem for over 2 years or so now. Sadly, the sudden influx of more and more people using it is getting the feeds cut off. Some are cut off due to bandwidth issues and some are cut off due to copyright infringement.

    On some feeds they actually have viewer counters on them. They used to be in the couple hundred viewer range. I've been seeing some in the 600 - 800 user range now.


    I personally might be going with Orb thanks to a poster above.
  12. #12  
    PvilleComp's Avatar

    Posts
    4,261 Posts
    Global Posts
    4,265 Global Posts
    ROM
    CM-7

    Default

    The NFL must have a serious IT crack down department. I tried to watch the Super Bowl last year on streaming and they were killing feeds as fast as they were going up. The worst part was that I would have paid a couple of bucks to see the "official" stream, but it was not available.
    Some say that his dormant chips were left that way for YOUR SAFETY... Others say that once "turned on," he can not be turned off... All we know is... He's called The Stig.
  13. #13  
    dspcap's Avatar

    Posts
    125 Posts
    Global Posts
    438 Global Posts

    Default

    The NFL doesn't screw around with this type of stuff, it's taken very seriously.
  14. #14  

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Revolutionary View Post
    It is not free to watch games on the NFL Mobile app, only to listen to them. To watch games, you need to subscribe to their $10 VCast Video package (pass). And then you only get the Sunday night and Thursday night games that are nationally televised anyway.
    Are you sure about that? I brought the skins/cowboys game up on Sunday night and I don't subscribe to the package.
  15. #15  

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by vinva View Post
    Are you sure about that? I brought the skins/cowboys game up on Sunday night and I don't subscribe to the package.
    I think they had a promo that you could get in for free if you downloaded it before sometime in July. Have you had it installed for a while?

    EDIT: from the app description in the market:
    Add V CAST video and Get premium NFL Red Zone, 24/7 NFL Network streaming, NFL Films and LIVE games Thursday and Sunday nights.
  16. #16  

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Revolutionary View Post
    I think they had a promo that you could get in for free if you downloaded it before sometime in July. Have you had it installed for a while?

    EDIT: from the app description in the market:
    Weird...yeah, I've had it since it became available. Just checked my bill to verify that I wasn't somehow unknowingly paying for Vcast...I'm not.
  17. #17  
    rugbyua9's Avatar

    Posts
    537 Posts
    Global Posts
    536 Global Posts
    ROM
    AOKP

    Default

    I tried using the audio feeds to listen to the game in the NFL App.... it was horrible. It skipped...voices super imposed on top of each other. Hopefully it was just that game. Thank God the Jets lost that game...
  18. #18  

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by rugbyua9 View Post
    I tried using the audio feeds to listen to the game in the NFL App.... it was horrible. It skipped...voices super imposed on top of each other. Hopefully it was just that game. Thank God the Jets lost that game...
    Not just that game. It was pretty bad for the Steelers/Atlanta game, too. Lots of drop outs, digital noise, and sometimes the feed would just stop altogether (and this was on wifi on my 25Mb FIOS pipe...). I won't use it again -- after the game I found the live feed they were redirecting in the first place, so I'll just listen to that going forward.
  19. #19  

    Default

    For what it is worth, IMO Slingbox is the way to go. I have used Slingbox with the Blackberry Storm and now with my DINC and am very pleased. I get good quality over 3g and wifi and have never been in a spot that it doesn't work. The Dircetv SuperFan app does not work well at the moment but I expect in the near future they will have the bugs worked out, but with Slingbox I am able to watch what I would view on my home Television (Live or Recorded) on my DINC.
  20. #20  
    wckesq's Avatar

    Posts
    119 Posts
    Global Posts
    313 Global Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by rsk2mc View Post
    How can I watch the browns game on my dinc is there an app I can download
    The better question is why would you want to.
    WCK

Posting Permissions

B