1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Chrome to phone not working

My chrome to phone just isn't working! I'm signed in to the same google account on both browser and phone but still nothing! I've also reinstalled on both phone and browser! Anyone have any insight on how to fix?

You do have 2.2 right?
    Did it work anytime before?

Mine also doesn't work, did everything I was suppose to
    Nexus FTW
  4. Thread Author  Thread Author    #4  

[QUOTE=cm40;342946]You do have 2.2 right?
    Did it work anytime before?[/QUOTE

Yeah, it worked with my last Dinc but I had to send it back because the speaker phone blew out. Now it doesn't work with my replacement.

Global Posts
    2,956 Global Posts
    ROM
    Bugless Beast 4.1.1

Chrome2Phone is working fine here. With that being said it NEVER sends it the first time. I normally have to resend it at least 2-3 times before it pops up in the notification area on the phone. After that it works first time every time. Make sure you are using the latest plugin for chrome and the latest app version from the market.
    The Storm has cleared to an Incredible day! I ate an IceCream Sandwhich. Still needed JellyBeans. ;-)
    NEXUS!!!!!!

Global Posts
    612 Global Posts

I have never had an issue, I use it on three different computers: home PC, work laptop and wife's laptop, all three worked instantly, no issues. One laptop is xp, others are win 7 64bit.
    fillyo
    Samsung Galaxy S4
    Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 on CM10

I sent back my broken Incredible, and when I got the new one, Chrome To Phone has never worked on the new Incredible. I've uninstalled and reinstalled the phone client and the Chrome extension. Both show that they are properly registered, but I don't have communication between my browser on the computer and my phone.

Default Re: Chrome to phone not working

I can never get mine to work the first time in a new session. Rebooting the phone will fix it though, at least for me.

Sent from my ADR6300 using Tapatalk

Global Posts
    422 Global Posts
    ROM
    AXIOM 2.4

they just updated the app for our phones, seems to work better for me since then.

Global Posts
    175 Global Posts
    ROM
    iOS 5.1.1 jb / stock 4.1

Working okay here, but I'm using it with Firefox instead of Chrome.

ROM
    None

Mine hasn't been working as of late either. Never had any problems except up until a few days ago
    Back to Big Red. Sprint was tooooo slow
    Click my Twitter | Galaxy Note 2

Global Posts
    2,956 Global Posts
    ROM
    Bugless Beast 4.1.1

Mine isn't working either. Ah well, never has worked 100% right but was nice when I needed it.
    The Storm has cleared to an Incredible day! I ate an IceCream Sandwhich. Still needed JellyBeans. ;-)
    NEXUS!!!!!!

ROM
    None

I reinstalled chrome to phone on both my phone and browser and it works flawlessly now
    Back to Big Red. Sprint was tooooo slow
    Click my Twitter | Galaxy Note 2

I just started another thread on the hack/ROM subform about this issue. This thread didn't pop up in my search...

Anyway. Not working for me, either.
    I installed a new ROM on my phone and since then it hasn't worked, even after several rounds of uninstalling/rebooting/reinstalling/wiping/installing different ROMs/installing different kernels/etc.

Nothing will bring it back.

However, if I make a new Google account, Chrome to Phone will work for that. Just not for my real/main account.

C2P has always been flaky for me. Lately i get "Forced Close" every time. BUT I use it for clipboard/selected text sending mostly. Web pages almost never go through. (Using Firefox and Nexus One)
    Last edited by Aspiring Developer; 10-11-2010 at 10:03 PM. Reason: added specs
    Now that I have my N1 whenever my wife says "Are you sure?" I go online and show her.

The QR code of my Avatar is for a link to bone marrow donor registration. The more donors that are registered, the better a match for those receiving the transplant. It can not ONLY make the difference between life and death from excruciatingly agonizing graft vs host disease, but it can make an enormous difference in over all health care costs.

hi! got the some issue sometimes and it stopped working because i did stop some services or did't get the latest app version for my phone. To save battery life i shut down the background data service so the apps have to be manually updated.When you shut down the background data service the chrome to phone extension will stop on your phone as well...you can send them from the pc but they will never get to your phone.hope it helps. You can find the background data under Settings>Accounts&sync