Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  
    Android Central Editor in Chief

Global Posts
    4,002 Global Posts

Default Adobe Flash

There. You're official. You can all thank me now.

http://www.androidcentral.com/adobe-...me-other-phone
    Retired Moderator

Global Posts
    6,356 Global Posts
    ROM
    NOS M7 Sense 5.0

Gee thanks Phil your the best
    Where's the juice again?

Global Posts
    399 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock

Thanks man. Lol

I can now get a full nights sleep.
    Feel free to private message me at any time! I enjoy getting private messages.

So we can update to 10.1.92 without any issues? I currently have 10.1.72 installed and that came with Froyo.
    Where's the juice again?

Global Posts
    399 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock

Quote Originally Posted by Underworld54 View Post
    So we can update to 10.1.92 without any issues? I currently have 10.1.72 installed and that came with Froyo.
    The newest version should be available in the market place.

Is there anything I need to do with my phone to prepare for the update from 10.1.72(came with froyo) to 10.1.92(newest)?
    Where's the juice again?

Global Posts
    399 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock

Quote Originally Posted by Underworld54 View Post
    Is there anything I need to do with my phone to prepare for the update from 10.1.72(came with froyo) to 10.1.92(newest)?
    Not that I can recall. It should just update like any other app in the market place.

does flash work on all websites now, i hear there's still a problem watching videos that the audio is not working.

Quote Originally Posted by Ludicrous View Post
    does flash work on all websites now, i hear there's still a problem watching videos that the audio is not working.
    I am also having the audio problem when watching videos. Sounds like real slow motion sound while video is fine. Adobe Flash Player 10.1 Ver. 10.1.92.10 Size: 12.39MB. Any fixes - solutions - suggestions would be very much appreciated.

Quote Originally Posted by Ludicrous View Post
    I've never experienced that...