Market problems after factory reset

Jan 8, 2010
Visit site
My Incredible was running a bit slow after updating to 2.2, so I decided to do a factory reset. Everything went fine, until I went to the Market app to reinstall my apps. I have both paid and free apps I wanted back, but after accepting the ToC to use the Market, I click on Downloads, and nothing comes up. Also, when I start browsing apps, I see the columns Top Free and Just In. Looks like the Top Paid column disappeared.

Anyone have any experience with this problem? I've tried resetting the phone numerous times but I'm still getting this problem. Any advice? Thank you.

Anubis

Oct 9, 2009
Visit site
Everything in the Market works fine for me except Downloads. I get a server error when i click that. Everything else is fine.

zdsa1021

Apr 27, 2010
Visit site
the same exact thing happened to me when I did a factory reset of my husband's Incredible. I have never found an answer to this. So even though all his apps are loaded on the phone because I backed them up, he no longer gets update notifications unless I manually search for the app and reinstall them via the market.

irishjoeyo

Jun 16, 2010
Visit site
Have you been experiencing any other issues since the factory reset, such as data connection and phone call issues? I had those issues after I did a factory reset and I had to call Verizon. They fixed it by walking me through changing some of the EPST settings via ##778.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chelsea rae