Losing connection in house: new
I am dropping calls and having very lower connection power, 1 bar, in my house. This was never a problem for years and now all of a sudden I drop calls, can't make calls unless I go near the window or on the balcony.
This all started when I got a new battery - went from the regular battery to the long term battery. Now, correlation does not imply causation, but what the heck - I swear it just started with the battery change.
Signal strength is on avergae -100 RSRP in the house.
- 03-08-2014, 01:14 PM #2
Re: Losing connection in house: new
Can you try to use the old battery again?
dpham00, Android Central Moderator
Sent from my Verizon Samsung Galaxy Note 3 via Tapatalk Pro
- 03-10-2014, 12:37 AM #5
- By Ry in forum HTC One (M8)Replies: 19Last Post: 03-22-2014, 11:45 AM
- By rajib85 in forum Android ApplicationsReplies: 1Last Post: 03-09-2014, 11:05 AM
- By ahawkua in forum General News & DiscussionReplies: 2Last Post: 03-08-2014, 01:25 PM
- By Iron Mew in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 3Last Post: 03-08-2014, 11:52 AM
- By telis8 in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 1Last Post: 03-08-2014, 07:08 AM