1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default HELP!! Need to Unhide App

Hi All,

I finally got my phone just about right today with Launcher Pro and Beautiful Widgets. Somehow, I did something in Beautiful Widgets though that made it dissappear. It still shows under Manage Applications, but I can't access it anywhere. Any help please?

Thanks so much

Global Posts
    54 Global Posts

Are you sure you hid the application using Beautiful Widgets? I know you can hide/unhide applications with Launcher Pro by going to "Preferences>General Settings>Hide Apps"

If you did hide it using Beautiful Widgets, I have no clue how to fix your problem. Good luck!
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  

I think I was in Beautiful Widgets messing with those settings and something down below mention "hide" I'm pretty sure. Everything happened so quick because I didn't mean to hide it.
  4. Thread Author  Thread Author    #4  

Maybe it is just hidden within Launcher Pro. I know that it is definitely still somewhere on my phone though.

Global Posts
    6,692 Global Posts
    ROM
    Nexus(AOKP-jb_4.2.1)

From your home screen press the Menu button- then preferences.(these are actually the launcher pro preferences) Then general settings. Under hidden Apps. All the apps that are hidden will have a green check mark beside them

sent from my DINC using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by davidnc View Post
    From your home screen press the Menu button- then preferences.(these are actually the launcher pro preferences) Then general settings. Under hidden Apps. All the apps that are hidden will have a green check mark beside them

sent from my DINC using Tapatalk
    If that doesn't work just restart lp. Sometimes some apps don't show up and with a quick restart it reloads all the apps and they show up
    HTC Shooter

Stalk Me

Since Beautiful Widgets are widgets, is there a reason you need/want to have it on your launcher screen? You can still add them as you would any other widget even if hidden from your launcher screen, you know.
    32GB Nexus 5 32GB Nexus 7