Transfer Photos via USB

pklocke

Sep 26, 2010
Visit site
I am running a win7 (64 bit) PC and trying to transfer photos from my Droid Incredible, to my PC. At first, for a very short time, my PC seems to recognized the phone SD card, then as soon as I access it, it drops and the drive no longer even shows in my computer. Very frustrating. How in the heck are you supposed to get pictures out of the phone?

thx for any help!

pklocke

ps: I have the phone connected as a "disk drive" via USB

sting0387

Mar 22, 2010
Visit site
I use win7 x64 and I just set my phone to disk drive on the phone itself when it asks between the 4 options. Then I am able to use the SD card and the internal memory as just regular USB drives. Works perfectly fine for me :O. I did not install any HTC software or drivers either.

Try going into device manager, finding your phone, hit uninstall. When it pops up click the box that says delete drivers as well. Then unplug your phone and plug it back in to see if it fixes the problem. :eek:

Incrediboy

May 31, 2010
Visit site
Personally, I like estrong file explorer and then I use wifi to send the files to a shared network directory. Much easier than the usb cable.

Sent from my Nexus One using Tapatalk

Revolutionary

May 12, 2010
Visit site
Does it do it every single time? Or are you sometimes able to navigate for longer periods of time?

Are you sure the USB cable is snugly attached?

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Akshay