Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

ROM
    TouchWiz/Android 4.3

Question Battery Indicator Suggestions.

I have been looking for a good battery indicator app that will show my battery life in either a number or a percentage in the notification bar. But one that doesn't rape my battery. Anyone have suggestions or recommendations?
    Custom User Title

Global Posts
    1,058 Global Posts
    ROM
    AOKP

I have not used them, but you can check these out:

battery widget - Search Android Apps on AppBrain
    Please use the Thanks button below and to the right.

Great question. I too would like to know the answer.

I am currently using "Fann Software Battery Status" but this might be drawing some more power than I was hoping - even for a widget.

Global Posts
    213 Global Posts
    ROM
    Shiny

Battery Indicator Pro

Quote Originally Posted by MrBigFeathers View Post
    Battery Indicator Pro
    +1 try the free version

Global Posts
    395 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock TouchWiz

Gauge battery widget, by Thomas Hulabek !!
    Great looking and lots of options.

Global Posts
    92 Global Posts
    ROM
    IncROM 1.0 Beta 3

I have come to believe that as a whole Dinc owners(I am including myself) use as much battery checking the battery and draining it. We are so worried about our batteries that we will pick up our phones and check for no reason, thus using more battery resources.
    BBKiks, a Proud UTE fan.
    IncREDible

Unrevoked 3
    IncROM Beta 3
    :rolleyes:

Quote Originally Posted by BBKiks View Post
    I have come to believe that as a whole Dinc owners(I am including myself) use as much battery checking the battery and draining it. We are so worried about our batteries that we will pick up our phones and check for no reason, thus using more battery resources.
    I agree. I felt ocd with it. I've since installed it. I was using battery indicator pro.

OP, if your phone is not rooted, the first widget from the list posted by BSG75 is pretty good.
    Quote Originally Posted by BSG75 View Post
    I have not used them, but you can check these out:

battery widget - Search Android Apps on AppBrain

Global Posts
    180 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by kicko View Post
    +1 try the free version
    I did exactly that. Tried the free and upgraded to the pro. Well worth the 99cents. This app does not drain the battery.
  11. Thread Author  Thread Author    #11  

ROM
    TouchWiz/Android 4.3

Here's the thing. I used Batttery Indicator and I lost 5% of my battery life in 20 mins. That's the contradiction. Although it does have a lot of functionality, it defeats the purpose of the app. Any other app you guys can think of?

Global Posts
    313 Global Posts

Been running Battery Left App for the last week and am pretty happy with it. Give it a try. it's free.
    WCK

+1 on gauge battery widget
  14. Thread Author  Thread Author    #14  

ROM
    TouchWiz/Android 4.3

Default Re: Battery Indicator Suggestions.

I know that this is an old thread, but Battery Status by Modded Logic is one of the best battery apps you can get. Very customizable and doesn't kill your battery.
    Don't Eat Yellow Snow!!!

CIRCULAR BATTERY INDICATOR its the best if you want a top bar numeric display of what percentage your at. Also very little if any drain that I've seen in 5+ plus months I've used it. It gives you a nice little color change circle that goes with the level your battery is at around the percentage. Plus you can access your "view battery use" when you click on it.

Sent from my ADR6300 using Tapatalk

[QUOTE=OverLordOfYou;1326843]CIRCULAR BATTERY INDICATOR its the best if you want a top bar numeric display of what percentage your at. Also very little if any drain that I've seen in 5+ plus months I've used it. It gives you a nice little color change circle that goes with the level your battery is at around the percentage. Plus you can access your "view battery use" when you click on it.

Sent from my ADR6300 using Tapatalk[/ QUOTE]

+ 1 for circular battery. Been using for over a year and no drain