Sense -> Launcher Pro

rsk2mc

Banned
Jul 20, 2010
Visit site
I want to use launcher pro but i really like the profile audio widget and the clock/weather HTC widget is there anything in the market that is comparable to those.

Sep 5, 2010
Visit site
The best alternative is Beautiful Widgets in the market. Tons of skins for the clock and the weather icon. Plus it comes with widgets for wifi, vibrate and silent mode. However, there is no 3G widget.

Beautiful Widgets - Android app on AppBrain

If you really like the HTC style clock, here is the fancy widget APK. Same look, but slight differences in terms of the weather screen and there is no weather animations.

Fancy Widget for Android | Android Community

rsk2mc

Banned
Jul 20, 2010
Visit site
i like the launcher Pro UI its the clock/weather HTC widget i really like, that is pretty much my make or break if i can find the Fancy Widget APK im going to switch to launcher PRO

wryun

May 17, 2010
Visit site
-Download
-Place on your SD card
-Use Astro File Manager to open/run the apk
-Select "Open App Manager"
-Be sure App Manager is set to allow outside installs
-Enjoy!

Last edited:
Reactions: blastncast
Sep 5, 2010
Visit site
For the Fancy Widget link, if you scan the QR code with a barcode scanner it should take you to a market page where you can download the APK for Fancy Widget. It worked for me a week or two ago, I haven't tried it since, but it might still work. Have you tried that?

wryun

May 17, 2010
Visit site
For the Fancy Widget link, if you scan the QR code with a barcode scanner it should take you to a market page where you can download the APK for Fancy Widget. It worked for me a week or two ago, I haven't tried it since, but it might still work. Have you tried that?

Very interesting. I thought the dev took it down a while ago. Just tried and it was found in the market. Thanks for the heads up.
This is the QR code:
fancy-widget-qr.png

crondable

Jul 13, 2010
Visit site
LP Plus must be unlocked by paying through PayPal and then receiving an unlock code. The developer lives in a country where paid apps are not yet supported.

Cubanjinx

Jun 19, 2010
Visit site
Is anyone having a prob with the weather loading on fw? I tried refreshing manually and gps location but it just wont load
:confused:
Used to work great

Via TT

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
akbarramadhani12