Sense UI/Launcher pro

s_franchise

Sep 21, 2010
Visit site
Is there any way to keep sense on my droid, incase i dont wanna keep using launcher pro. im willing to try launcher pro but if i dont like it i would like to be able to go back to sense! is it possible?

sonar_chris

Jun 27, 2010
Visit site
Launcher Pro doesn't get rid of sense, its more like changing the interface on top of the rom (sense in this case) all you have to do to go back to stock is turn launcher pro off or delete the app. You will go right back to stock sense with all of your apps and widgets still in the same place that you left them.

s_franchise

Sep 21, 2010
Visit site
okay that sounds great thanks i appreciate it! ive had my phone a week and kind of want to start diving into that stuff since i feel i have sense down pretty well

fatpomp

Apr 27, 2010
Visit site
If you install launcher pro it will just run on top of sense. It wont uninstall sense so it will still be there if you want to go back to it. Theirs an app in the market that will let you switch between the two if you wanted to i think its called home switcher and i believe it is free.

s_franchise

Sep 21, 2010
Visit site
If you install launcher pro it will just run on top of sense. It wont uninstall sense so it will still be there if you want to go back to it. Theirs an app in the market that will let you switch between the two if you wanted to i think its called home switcher and i believe it is free.

I looked for it but it says its not supported with Froyo 2.2, which i have running on my Dinc, idk if it'll be possible to use without rooting atleast

rayzaname

Apr 27, 2010
Visit site
I looked for it but it says its not supported with Froyo 2.2, which i have running on my Dinc, idk if it'll be possible to use without rooting atleast

"ClearDefaultHome" works with Froyo. After installing, just press the Home button to switch between LauncherPro and Sense.