Why I LOVE my DInc and HATE Apple!

zrxoa1

Apr 20, 2010
Visit site
OK, so like many others here, after having an ipod for a few years I decided I wanted those features in a phone. One thing led to another and here I am with the DInc and love it.

Now, I have a first gen iphone that was given to me by a buddy. He dropped it and cracked the glass. Screen protector holds everything together and the phone was working, but he opted to just get a new 3G phone rather than try to fix old one. So I ask him if I can play around with it. He give it to me.... I hook it to my itunes a few years back and it connects just fine. I go to do an OS update and OOPS! phone is locked since it is not mine and I don't have buddies Apple info (username and password.

I give it back to him, tell him he will need ro reactivate it to use it and aplogize for my blunder. No problem, he is fine with it. Fast forward a few years and another buddy of ours takes it to try to reactivate to use as ipod touch. No luck because it won't acept his T Mobile SIM. He gives it to me and I decide to try again. I get a new SIM via ebay and try to activate the phone. Itunes will not even recognize it.

I go to local ATT store, they cannot help, only sell and deal with new phones.

SO I call ATT store in the another town (no corp. stores in my town) and they tell me I need to schedule and appointment to come in so they can see what the problem might be. SCHEDULE an appointment! No tips or tricks offered, no help offered at all, just go online and schedule a time to come in.

And people wonder why Apple and the iphone are disliked so much some times!

I would not mind dropping in the store next time I am in that town, but to have to schedule a time to get there? I think that is a but ridiculous. Maybe it is just me....

Rant over..... time to go play some more with my DInc :)

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
asha_kanta_sharma