Google calendar not even an option

ffmedic2112

Jan 16, 2010
Visit site
OK so I got my gf an incredible and having an issue. I can't get her Google calendar to even show up under accounts/synch settings for her Google account. Even under the calendar, the only thing that's listed is pcsynch. Am I missing something? It has her Gmail and contacts but no calendar. I know someone at android central knows. This board has never let me down!

Thanks

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

zhelf

Zombie
Trusted Member
Nov 6, 2009
Visit site
this is weird that it does not show up under the accounts and sync if she just got the phone i would try a factory reset just to see if that solves the problem since she probably has not loaded much up to it yet,

tada1096

Oct 22, 2009
Visit site
the only calendar i use is google and mine does not snow up under the accounts. im not sure if it is suposed to be its not there. all i know is that when i open the calander all my google stuff is there :)

mclarryjr

Retired Moderator
Nov 2, 2009
Visit site
You won't see the calendar under the setting>accounts & sync but if you open your calendar app and hit menu>more>calendars make sure you have her gmail account checked.

zhelf

Zombie
Trusted Member
Nov 6, 2009
Visit site
You won't see the calendar under the setting>accounts & sync but if you open your calendar app and hit menu>more>calendars make sure you have her gmail account checked.

Mine shows up under the accounts and in sync in my google account

Revolutionary

May 12, 2010
Visit site
Yeah, it should definitely say "sync calendar" under "Google" in Accounts & Sync. And then it should identify her calendar as "[name]'s Calendar" in the calendar app.

If it doesn't show up under Google, then you need to factory reset. Something got fubar'd during the initial setup.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jm_rookie2